Semi-Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics treatments, North Wales, Anglesey & Cheshire
Fully qualified professional in semi-permanent makeup, Botox®, Dermal Fillers and Vampire Facelifts
Skin Care by Forever Clinics – Professional results for semi-permanent Makeup, Botox®, Dermal Fillers, Vampire Facelifts, Tattoo Removal, Medical Tattooist, North Wales,Cheshire, Anglesey.
What Is Semi-Permanent Makeup?
Semi-permanent Makeup also known as micropigmentation is the term used from applying coloured pigments into the second ( dermal ) layer of the skin. The procedure is safe and effective and is used for a variety of Semi-permanent Make-up cosmetic enhancements such as eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner enhancing natural beauty, giving features shape and definition. Just after one procedure you can have stunning smudge free make-up that will last for several years. Women and menof all ages are experiencing the difference Semi-permanent Makeup can make.
Semi-Permanent Makeup Benefits
- Anybody who applies their make-up daily
- Sufferers from Alopecia or other hair loss problems
- Allergy sufferers who react to conventional cosmetic products
- Disabled people who find cosmetic application problematic
- Athletes, swimmers and those who regularly take part in sporting activity
- People who require correction of asymmetry of facial features